These two enjoyed having things changed up a bit with the computer on the floor and did a really good job of letting mom and dad enjoy the talks.
Thad had a dinosaur birthday party on Saturday in between sessions and obtained these beauties:
We had some fun outings:
The Park
The park was a must as these days are getting few and far between.
We had some runny noses, but brothers can play for hours.
I sure love my captain and co-captain.
I think they’ll help guide each other great throughout the years.
The Aquarium
We participate in a fun playgroup that includes gals from both wards.
It was my week to plan an activity, and I thought the aquarium was the perfect place for a rainy day.
Eden Farms
Thad loved the hay maze but quivered at the thought of going through the spook alley.
That kid loves the thought of scary, but when it comes down to it, he’s a scaredy cat!
Aaron was such a good sport.
He was the only dad at the group and brought his kiddos because their mom had just had a baby a few days before.
Thad kept harassing him to keep pushing them around, and luckily he was awesome and indulged them.
Wes hung out with this lovely lady most of the time.
Miss Tillie is just 6 weeks younger than him and we think she is pretty awesome.
Thad also thought Miss Tillie was awesome and held her hand the whole ride home.
Lizzy and I were loving it!
The Met
The CT playgroup decided to head to The Met for the day, and we couldn’t say no because we had never been there!
Thad was a good sport, and while these two strolled in the stroller, he walked the ten blocks from the parking garage.
Smiles obviously weren’t flowing from this kid that day, but at least we snapped a picture here and there. :)
Not the greatest quality picture, but we loved checking out all the Van Gogh and Monet.
There was also an Andy Warhol exhibit that we weren’t allowed to take pictures in, but was definitely cool.
I’m definitely not an artsy fartsy kind of girl, but I recognized the Marilyn Monroe screen prints, so that was a score for me!
We definitely saved the best for last:

The rooftop was luckily open because of the beautiful weather and it was definitely the highlight for me.
It had gorgeous views of the park and city, and made the whole trip totally worth it.
The rooftop was luckily open because of the beautiful weather and it was definitely the highlight for me.
It had gorgeous views of the park and city, and made the whole trip totally worth it.
And even though it may look like we are always doing fancy outings, this is what most days consist of:
Boys Playing
Here is Thad enjoying his Halloween matching game Grandma Teresa sent in the mail.
Doesn’t take much to get this kiddo excited!
I love these boys of mine and all the fun things we get to do whether it’s in New York City or right in our living room.
They make my heart so happy and full everyday and I know that I am one lucky mom.
Happy October
They make my heart so happy and full everyday and I know that I am one lucky mom.
Happy October
1 comment:
So many fun outings-makes you want to live out here forever right?! :) Tillie thinks you're pretty great too!
Post a Comment