April flew by in the blink of an eye! It was so exciting to buy a house, but the passing of the month means we are one month closer to leaving Texas and that makes my heart break a little. :( Enjoy some of our day to day moments in April-
OUTDOOR FUN
Lots of outdoor happiness happened during April. Spring 2018 has been very good to Texas!

I couldn't get enough of her cuteness this morning. Those curls, those teeth, her squishyness...I just love her to pieces and I just know these days are fleeting and I never want to forget them.
Wes got Ambassador back in March and this is his picture on the ambassador wall. Thad had told me it looked like Wes was in pain, but I didn't totally believe it until I saw it one afternoon after Cheetah Chasers...I had to laugh, I love it!
OUTDOOR FUN
Lots of outdoor happiness happened during April. Spring 2018 has been very good to Texas!
Eve learned how to ride her bike sans training wheels back in March, Brookie learned 5 days later and then Sevi shortly followed! It is so adorable to see all the little girls ride their bikes around!
We had some perfect windy days and Eve got to fly her Elsa kite 2 or 3 times before it got stuck in the tree.
One night Brookie and Eve got the sidewalk chalk and went to town! They drew and drew and morphed the driveway it an obstacle course. It was so cute to be out with them and watch them come up with it all on their own. I had no influence and the big kids weren't even around and they just raced over and over again and it was adorable!
The big boys got done with whatever they were doing and had to get in on the racing action and the girls were so proud of themselves for creating something for the big kids!
Way to go Eve and Brookie!
We are going to miss this cul de sac life so, so much!
We also had our first swim midway through the month and we just had to take advantage of the weather because I am certain there will be no spring swimming in Ohio.
EVE
I don't mean to, but I have more pictures of Eve because I'm with her more so I want to share our fun moments.
She has recently become obsessed with the backyard and will spend all morning out there while I'm upstairs getting ready or doing chores. I knocked on the window to get her attention and she loved it! I love her!
She has also become obsessed with ballet again and so I got her some new "ballet" shoes that she rocked with this tutu and danced all over the brick curbing in the backyard.
I get to eat lunch with her cute face every day and I love it! I never want to forget how I always get her what she wants for lunch and inevitably she wants what I'm eating, but if I get her that initially she's not interested. Good thing I don't mind sharing with that cute face!
I caught her looking at this picture a lot before I was able to put it away after Easter. She loves "Jesus on the cross" and it's adorable.
I couldn't get enough of her cuteness this morning. Those curls, those teeth, her squishyness...I just love her to pieces and I just know these days are fleeting and I never want to forget them.
It's fun to do new things with her hair when we're both in the mood!
And this. I love going into her room every night and seeing my very own sleeping beauty.
MR. MOM
While I was in Ohio on my own Brian was Mr. Mom and totally rocked it. I'm not even surprised.
MISCELLANEOUS FUN
Amber, Kristen and I totally ditched our Relief Society activity and went to dinner instead! We weren't feeling the activity and all showed up late so dinner it was. Totally worth it.
I knew Tyler and Matthew's last meet of the year was coming up and forgot I was watching the Stuart kids that day after school, but I decided I didn't want to miss them running and we all headed over! It was so much fun to scream and cheer for them! Tyler took first in his race and it was awesome!
Dax came home with Thad and Wes one day after school shortly after we got the house in Ohio and had fun showing it to him and discussing all the logistics of who would sleep where and how they will have epic Nerf wars in the basement. It was adorable.
Wes got Ambassador back in March and this is his picture on the ambassador wall. Thad had told me it looked like Wes was in pain, but I didn't totally believe it until I saw it one afternoon after Cheetah Chasers...I had to laugh, I love it!
Kristen and I arranged a parenting class with Ralphie from Simply on Purpose and it was great. It was kind of annoying being the event planners (Kristen did way more than me), but it was a group effort and it turned out fabulous. Brian and Anna were both able to come, too and it was a great night talking about something so important.
No comments:
Post a Comment