If you don't know about Texas and blue bonnets, you're about to. They are the state flower and are wild flowers that pop up every spring and line highways and fields everywhere for a couple of weeks each spring. It is something to look forward to every year before the blazing heat of a Texas summer sets in. Since we moved here I have told Kristen that at some point I wanted her to take our pictures in them, but it somehow never happened. Actually, that somehow is Kristen asking me every year and me saying, "Nah, we'll do it next year." Well, now there is no next year! Kristen asked me a couple times when they first popped up, but Easter came, I got really sick at the beginning of April, we went to Ohio and all of the other life stuff in between and I just didn't want to commit to finding the perfect outfits and doing hair and all the prep that goes with pictures. Well, the day after my birthday we were sitting in sacrament meeting and she texted, "Pictures at 7?" I thought about it for a half a second and replied, "Yes." I knew it was my last chance and I couldn't let it slip away.
I am so glad I didn't! We didn't get new clothes or match or anything, I just got the kids ready and we met her!.I didn't redo Eve's hair or stress about a single thing and the pictures didn't only turn out gorgeous, but my kids had a blast with Kristen because, well, she's Kristen and we all just love her-
~DANCE PARTY~
Bahaha!!!
I will forever cherish these images that Kristen insisted we take. She is an amazing friend with an amazing talent and I am so grateful she shares it willingly. I hope our kids' memories of our time in Texas are as beautiful as these pictures, because that's how they will forever be for me!







































No comments:
Post a Comment