Monday, May 21, 2018

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is one of my most very favorite days of the year! Brian and the kids always do a good job and this year was no exception.  I woke up to darling kids singing a made up Happy Mother's Day song to me with their dad and having a delicious breakfast made with help from all. We enjoyed a relaxing morning with all the fun cards and gifts...definitely my favorite part!



Thad has been way into this drawing channel on YouTube and surprised me with this one. I love it!




 We don't have church until one and I thought we were going to be late, but we all got ready on time, took some pictures and got a bench at church! I DO NOT like sitting on the chairs at church and it's rare, but they were all so kind to make sure it didn't happen on Mother's Day!
I love these three with all of my heart and I am so blessed to spend all of my Mother's Days with them.
And even though it looks like Wes is not interested at all in being a part of our family, I assure you he is and is the best ginger headed middle child there has ever been!
 Here's some proof-


Oh, Wesley boy, I am so lucky to be your mama! Your excitement for life is contagious and I'm so glad I get to catch it every day. Thank you for loving me like you do.

This little gal gives me a run for my money, but I couldn't ask for a better pal to take the dishes out with, comb my hair with, run to the store with or snuggle with. She is everything (and more) that I thought a little girl would be!

And last, but certainly not least, Mr. Thad. This kid holds my heart. We can get under each other's skin because we are both so stubborn, but our likeness also bonds us together. I love him and his kind heart and sense of humor. It makes me sad to see him get so excited about big kids stuff (like getting his own email address last week), but Thad as a big kid is SO MUCH FUN! I love you, Thaddeus.

Mother's Day at church is always a great when the women get to gather and the men take over, it means so much to all of us! When we got home the boys weren't in much of a rush to get dinner going...
And Brian caught them taking their time! Haha!

The rest of the evening was spent getting waited on hand and foot, chilling with my people and calling the moms that mean the most to us. 
 It was a really good day!

No comments: