Eve continues to be as cute as ever-
That dang flash!
The Monsen men continue to adore her-
{To: Eve, From:Thad} Yes, he drew her a princess and set in on her as she napped.
Scrub-a-dub-dub, let's help Eve in the tub!
Our boys are fun as ever and make us smile every day no matter what they're doing-
This Wes lights up my day. That smile is so contagious!
Thad came home with this school picture. We had talked about his smile and practiced it before he went to school. I was kinda mad, but I put total blame on the photographer! Why would you even accept this? We asked Thad what the photographer said and he told us, "Show me your teeth!" Well, Thad did what he said! It has become a fun joke around the house and at any given moment, one of us will say, "Show me your teeth!" and we each have our own version of this "smile." I love it!
But I did make him get retakes...I don't love it that much.
Thad also drew this picture for his dad. That is a Brian shooting a deer. I love his gun/ax and the bullets trailing to the deer!
One night Brian sent me a text saying, "Wes happens." with this picture:
He and his chair got in a fight. Pretty gnarly!
This was the aftermath:
It was a legit black eye and he is still sporting it five days later!
Out and about-
Wes helped me get the mail one day and REALLY wanted to walk home. I almost said no, but I thought "What the hay?" So I followed alongside his cuteness as he ran all the way home! He thinks he is so big!
Here he is watching the garbage truck with his friends at playgroup. There are six of us that rotate playgroup, but the girls have been so nice to let Wes stay a part of it since I had Eve and I will start hosting again after the first of the year. Wes looks forward to every Thursday because of these cute kids!
Thad's school had a Thanksgiving feast and anyone could join for lunch, so of course we had to go!
Thad made this turkey at school and I love it-
Seeing "Jesis" on there made me so happy. Makes me feel like we're doing something right.
Wes had his first dental check up and was a total rock star!
We have had some beautiful weather here and there.
This is a huge Texas perk. The fact that I can take my two month old baby outside the last week of November and just hang out is amazing. Texas winters rock.
We had to recover with a show after all that hard playing outside!
Our Thanksgiving was a total blast! We had dinner at the Hogge's house along with the Ramos' and the Duffins. It is always a blessing to have friends that feel like family, especially around the holidays.
We played Reverse Charades and the boys slaughtered the girls.
Wes even got in on the slaughter!
How thankful I am for this family of mine. As I look at this picture, I'm just still in awe that they are all mine. I've had some precious moments over the past few weeks where I have just tried to soak it all in and say, yep, this is my crew and I love every. single. one.
I'm sure there will be lots of boys doing their thing and girls doing our thing over the years! Wrestling is a constant thing at our house and I'm not sure Eve will be a fan -- I know I'm not.
We took some family pictures one Sunday for our Christmas card and got carried away with the camera-
This is a typical bedtime scene at our house:
We took some family pictures one Sunday for our Christmas card and got carried away with the camera-
This is a typical bedtime scene at our house:
Dad telling stories (while loving on his baby girl, of course) and the boys totally eating it up. They adore him.
What a great view I have!





No comments:
Post a Comment