Thad wasn't brave enough to get a picture with Clover yet, so we snapped one of us!
Valencia's was a must.
She loved it and I'm sure Nic and her will return one day just because of this.
Her and I headed into the city for a girls afternoon.
We wanted to do a session, but ended up doing initiatory work.
It was awesome.
Lunch in Central Park was so fun!
I couldn't not take her to my favorite dessert spot.
I sure love me some Pinkberry.
And luckily we stumbled upon this little gem at 58th street and 7th Ave.
We followed it all the way down to Times Square!
There were so many vendors and it was so fun to see all the people and funny things for sale.
A stroll through Bryant Park
And back to CT it was!
It is always such a blast to have visitors and this was no exception.
My boys had fun with a new face around and we hope she's not a stranger!
No comments:
Post a Comment