We had an easy Valentine's Day around these parts because my kids are easily pleased and there was no stress over boxes or cards or anything. I love them so much. I love days that celebrate the people I love too!
Wes wanted a Star Wars box like Thad and was as pleased as punch with this 5-minutes solution.
I got these lovely and delicious things right before I went out the door to Wes' preschool party and I loved them both.
I love Brian so much!
Wes and his class sang some darling loved themed songs and then we enjoyed some treats together. I love his class and teacher so much this year!
Straight from Wes' party we went to Thad's party and overloaded with some more treats!
He used the same box as last year. SAA-WEET!
We ended the day hanging with the people we love most!
And I love reading back through these love notes we wrote to each other for FHE the week before-
~DAD~
~MOM~
~THAD~
~WES~
~EVE~
I sure loved looking at that LOVE door all month! If you don't have a tradition like this, you should definitely start one!





No comments:
Post a Comment