The whole family decided to join me for a yoga session before Saturday chores and they looked pretty dang good!
Hooray for park days in January!
And beautiful nights with friends in the cul de sac-
Here's Eve just thinking she is one of the big kids looking at the back of the cereal box. So serious.
And somehow this magic happened. I don't even think she was sick or sleep deprived or anything!
Thad participated in the science fair again this year at school and had some fun collecting data at some local cemeteries!
I'm so proud of this boy and his willingness to participate in academic adventures.
We had some fun teaching these kiddos the tricks of cross eyes!
And sometimes I just don't know what people are talking about when they say Wes looks like Brian-
I don't see it.
I'll just stick to Eve looking a little bit like me when I was a little girl-
Happy January!











No comments:
Post a Comment