May was over before we knew it, but between visitors, school stuff, travels and celebrations we enjoyed a lot of beautiful spring days and sweet moments together.
A herd of boys can be seen on our street at any given time!
Wes just giving Sevi a lift-
The day after Brian got back from Utah with Evey I could not get enough of her cuteness! I missed her a lot and was happy to have her back. I know Wes always loves having that girl around too!
The potato bugs started coming out again and Wes was fascinated once again my their rolley polliness!
I love this picture of my Eve and Liz because they are one of my favorite duos-
Liz was diagnosed with cancer in January and my heart hurts so much to think about it, but she is a fighter and is doing everything she can to beat it. I love that lady and how much she loves my kids. She is pretty special.
While Brian and Eve were in Utah, I took the boys to the school talent show and Wes had no trouble making new friends when Thad didn't want to sit on the floor up front anymore.
These girls are in Fifth Grade and he just chatted and blended right in. He is the best!
We also went on a Costco date one afternoon without Eve and I just couldn't get enough of his cuteness-
Sometimes its nice to have one of the kids gone to focus and remind yourself of the things you love about the others.
That hair, those freckles and those baby blues have me under their spell! He is going to be a heart breaker, I already know.
That guy also had his last day of preschool at Ms. Becky's house-
He loves going up to the door by himself because it makes him feel so big. It's adorable.
We had such a fun year and I'm sort of sad he will be gone for Pre-K next year, but he is definitely ready for it!
Movie nights and Snapchat are always fun-
We were watching The Force Awakens and Eve busted out the light sabers during the fight scene and started whacking us pretty good! Thad joined her for a battle and it was just hilarious to watch her make sound effects and jab with the light saber!
These three flock to the blanket/s if they are pulled out and I especially love it when they share and cuddle together.
Eve enjoyed the 3-D glasses that the boys scored from seeing Kung Fu Panda 3 in 3-D at the dollar theater while her and dad were in Utah. She makes anything look cute!
We also took the boys to see Angry Birds at Alamo and they didn't have a poster for that movie, but they had this sweet little set up that Thad had to take advantage of-
And Snapchat continues to go on like crazy around here! That face swap is AMAZING!
I got help out with Bailey High's wedding, the daughter of Michelle High who I serve in the Relief Society presidency with. It was a gorgeous wedding with delicious food and our whole family enjoyed it!
Backyard fun and lovely friends!
We also got to have a fun FHE with the Brennans and missionaries-
Thad fell asleep one Sunday with rest of us which is super rare, so Brian had to document, especially when he woke up with the best sleep face-
Haha! Love that boy!
I'm not sure what was going on in this picture, but I love it-
And we'll just end this post with some darling shots of Eve...She always keeps us smiling!
(The Dukes watched her for us and she kept sitting on this tiny chair and it was adorable!)
Peace out, dudes!











No comments:
Post a Comment