Saturday, August 10, 2013

Utah Farewells

Saying goodbye to Utah and heading into the unknown of Texas was no easy task. Everyone that we love the very most lives in that beautiful state. There will never be a place like it and being able to spend the entire summer there was nothing short of special. We don't know if we'll ever really live here again, so it really was a special couple of months!

Goodbye, Friends!

The Curtis'-


 The Pechts-

Barneys & Madsens

And our tribe of children-





Besties-




For reals? How did I get hooked up with so many amazing girlfriends? Every single one of them is so special to me and I'm so grateful I was able to spend time with them all this summer.

Goodbye, Hair!
I'm loving the shorter 'do, it's perfect for Texas!

Goodbye, Class of 2003
The Neon luckily (or unluckily) had some issues so Brian got to stay in town and we got to attend his 10 year class reunion! It was so fun to see so many faces that we hadn't seen in quite some time. A lot of people think a reunion is unnecessary because of social media, but it's just not the same as seeing someone in the flesh and having a conversation with them. So much fun! 



 So many memories!

  


Such a fun night and perfect way to send Brian off to the next stage of our life!

Goodbye, Family!
And the hardest part...saying goodbye to our amazing families.
 The Wilsons got a new pup right before we left and my boys loved him!


The boys are going to miss picking pine cones up with Grandma Teresa!

And the cousins? I think they are just about the hardest to say goodbye to- 


We wore him out!

This summer was lots of going, going, going and it was worth it all. 
It was a fabulous summer that we will treasure forever.

No comments: