I woke up before Brian (which is very rare) and made an attempt at a surprise breakfast and some decorations. The balloons popping helped ruin my attempt, but he was happy nonetheless.
These boys were excited for Daddy's birthday and wanted him to open those presents!
Thad used his money he earned on the road trip down to Austin to buy dad an awesome birthday present. I was proud of him for wanting to use his money for that!
What better than a bat, a ball and bases? They both look excited!
As you can see these boys adore this wonderful guy they call daddy. They are lucky to have him and know they have a man that loves them more than just about anything in this world. The reason they were so excited for his birthday is because he is excited for just about anything that has to do with them -- even if it's just seeing them when he walks in the door every night.
We spent the rest of the day making cupcakes to take to the Accounting Department's welcoming party that night. It was fun to meet a lot of the people Brian will be working with, but it wasn't the place to be taking pictures and making a big deal out of his birthday, so we have no images to show but they did sing happy birthday and get some awesome homemade German chocolate cake cupcakes.
I love this man more than words can say and am so glad I have known him for twelve of his twenty nine years on this earth. I am blessed to call him my husband and am excited to celebrate many more birthdays to come.
Happy birthday, Daddy! We love you -- Muah!
No comments:
Post a Comment