Thad and dad finished their basketball season in February and they didn't end with a great record, but they had fun doing it!
I only went to one or two games, because 5 kids, but we had fun when we went once as a family and loved watching Dad coach Thad's team.
And being silly...
Mornings with these little girls continue to be the best.
The park was very busy this night because we thought it wouldn't last!
THIS IS FEBRUARY! HOW??!!
I got to go in and help with Eve's class Valentine's Day party, and it was a blast as always!
Her class is so darling and any time I get to spend in there is amazing.
Liv was sad that I got after her for grabbing a handful of protein balls and smashing them and eating them-
We did a little closet update for Brian and I really wish I had a before picture, but I don't. Just trust that it is a major upgrade-
I got to have an evening all to myself with Lori Von Cannon and it made me miss her so much! I'm so glad she comes every now and then to visit us Ohioans-
Wes and Liv were check-up buddies at the doctor's office and I just love those little gingers so much.
We don't go eat out as a family very often, so we had to document our delicious dinner together at Doaba, our favorite Indian spot. As you can see, it was a total success!
Dr. Liv just studying up on the newest guidelines-
And then becoming a bandit!
Liv doing Happy Baby Pose makes us all very happy!
Wes snoozin' in the car like he owns the world also makes us very happy-
Happy little moments
Love these people with my whole heart.


No comments:
Post a Comment