This little girl is like cheese and just gets better with age. For reals, she is the absolute best, even when she regresses with sleep and wakes up twice a night to be fed as a 16-pounder. It's ok, we still love her and fed her, and just think she is the bomb!
Sisters. Sisters. Sisters.
Days with these two little sisters are just the best.
Liv adores Mae even though Mae can be rough with her, but she rarely cries so I mostly just let it be.
Love these littlest girls in our family!
Liv is the best to be carted around to all of the different things our big, busy family has going on all the time. Soccer games are one of the best because she loves being outside-
Lola loves any chance she gets to love on this baby girl!
Liz visited for a weekend and I carted Liv to a few things because Liz is a baby lover also and had so much fun cuddling her after not seeing her since she was a few weeks old.
This little girl loves hanging out on the floor and has been rolling from her back to tummy for a while, but JUST figured out how to get back to her back! Here we go with the mobility!
She also barfs. Like a lot.
I got this cleaned up and while I was throwing the paper towels away...
She did this. Gross.
And her bibs (or clothing) looks like this most of the time.
Liv was crying in her carseat and Mae tried to comfort her...
I can't imagine why the Mod-Podge and a box of markers didn't do the trick...?
Liv had fun joining in on the Halloween fun-
That sleep regression got to me a little...
Not her, though!!
I loved the progression of this selfie Daddy was trying to take with her-
Just Liv...
Liv and Wes...
Liv with Mae bombarding into the shot...
Mae taking over the shot!! Haha! Love how this baby attracts everyone to the camera. We want to catch her every moment!
This pic makes me laugh! I was mad at her for taking a terrible nap so I put her in the Bumbo and made her watch me work out and this is what she looked like-
"Sorry, mom, I just couldn't sleep."
Haha!
I love this picture that shows how she's always just in the middle of whatever we're doing and she's just such a good sport!
We continued to have great weather through the month and days at the park were loved by this little one-
Hanna came and stayed the night and loved meeting this little gal. Hanna has a way with toddlers and babies and I loved having her in our home loving on my babies-
We pulled the new high chair out and she LOVES it!
Our boys loving on this girl is just my favorite-
Can you even handle these lashes?!?
Liv's first Halloween was just too cute!
We sure love this little pumpkin!
Happy 5 Months, Liv Marie!
No comments:
Post a Comment