Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Eve - 11 Months

Here are some glimpses of our baby girl at 11 months old. 


This 11-month mark happened right in the dead heat of the summer and this girl handled it with grace...Luckily she had our favorite neighbor, Liz, to help keep her cool- 

 It took about two minutes to melt this popscicle. It was 109 degrees outside...Why were we outside you ask? I don't know. Liz makes a compelling case when she's willing to sit and feed this girlfriend a treat!

I think she liked it.

The pool and no clothes also helped her out in the keeping cool department!


Eve isn't always a cuddle-bug, but when she is, it is quality!
I love her sleepy face and to watch her sleep. 
 Babies are awesome and she is no exception.

Our beautiful baby girl in her Sunday best (made possible by the one and only Heidi Madsen helping me dress my girl in style!)

This picture could not have happened without the comb, so there it is front and center.
Let me just note how I love the daily occurrence of her dirty feet-tops. This was right after church and that girl wants nothing to do with sitting after sacrament meeting, so she cleans the floors for the last two hours of church every week! She is so kind and does it at our house everyday too. 
We sure love you, and your perfect 11-month old-ness, Evelyn Ann Monsen!

No comments: