Monday, August 17, 2015

Our Family

It's been a while since the Monsens have had official family pictures taken, so we headed to FotoFly in Draper to capture us, the FIVE of us, right now. And I am so happy we did, they turned out fabulous and I cannot wait to get them hanging on my wall!

The Monsen Family
July 2015 
Thad (6 yrs), Wes (3 yrs), Eve (10 Months)














  
  











   


  

These people are my world and going through these pictures makes my heart so incredibly happy!
Sometimes I wish time could stand still as I look at these smiles, eyes, hair, fingers, folded arms and legs. I love them so much!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

OH my stinkin' cute!! Gorgeous pictures! We need to get that done too! I have one leaving soon, so it will be our last family picture before they start leaving! I agree, I need time to please slow down!!

Taryn said...

Oh, these pictures make my heart happy! I especially love the close up pictures of each of your kids. I will always think You are one of my most gorgeous friends, and your family is just following suit. Love you!