It’s crazy how quickly a school year passes.
Thad had such a fun year attending Westside Christian Preschool, and it was so fun to attend his preschool graduation.
It was like the final step between being a little kid and a big kid! I mean, he’ll be in kindergarten next year, people! He knows life is different once he takes that next step in to elementary school, but he has zero hesitations!

He was so excited that he found us so quickly and gave us some pretty cute glances.

These preschool graduations sure know how to give you a glimpse into your future!
It was like the final step between being a little kid and a big kid! I mean, he’ll be in kindergarten next year, people! He knows life is different once he takes that next step in to elementary school, but he has zero hesitations!
He was so excited that he found us so quickly and gave us some pretty cute glances.
These preschool graduations sure know how to give you a glimpse into your future!
Wes was so excited to be there and searched for brother until he finally found him-
And didn’t want to stop waving!
Mrs. Tammy was a great teacher. She took over halfway through the year when Thad’s other teacher quit and she adored Thad just like most people do.
When I met with her in a parent-teacher conference she had nothing but good things to say about him academically and socially.
I know I have no reason to doubt what she said and I know this preschool experience has been a great warm up to how he will do in Kindergarten.
Thad, you just make us smile with your darlingness and we couldn’t be more excited about our first preschool graduate.
You are setting the standards high and being such a good example to your younger brother and sister.
Thank you for being awesome.
Refreshments followed the ceremony. Thad was pumped about his cookie and Wes was a disaster after eating a piece of chocolate cake.
On his last day of school, I finally got these cute pictures from his teacher:
Happy graduation, smart boy! We love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment