Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mother’s Day

I could go on and on about my boys and this baby girl in my tummy and how blessed I feel to be their mother. Heavenly Father has given me an amazing blessing to experience motherhood to it’s fullest, and I couldn’t be more grateful.
20140511_065250
Thad and dad made a Mother’s Day Schedule, and the first thing on the list was
 –6am, Make Mom Breakfast
IMG_0156
I am one lucky momma!

photo (3)
And don’t you worry, we stuck to this plan all day! Thad kept updating me on what was going on and he didn’t even mind when I wanted to take a nap during the 2:00 “Whatever Mom Wants” slot.
This was probably my favorite thing of the whole day. I love that Thad and dad had talked it over and decided what would go on.
They sure know how to make a gal feel special!
IMG_1056
There is nothing I would rather be doing with my life right here, right now, than being with boys and baking this little gal inside of me.
20140511_094236
It’s hard, and it’s not always as precious as these pictures, but I have no doubt it is what I am meant to be doing here and now.
IMG_1064
How grateful I am for a testimony of this sacred duty.
IMG_1068

IMG_1083

IMG_1092
Thad and Wes, I love you to the moon and back a million times.
Happy Mother’s Day to me indeed!

No comments: