The whole time we have lived back east I have wanted our family pictures taken in the Big Apple. When we decided we were moving, I really wanted them done. As I shopped around a bit, I figured out pretty quick that it may not be in our budget before the move, but the I remembered JENNA! She is my friend Natalie's little sister who is working on photography as a hobby and jumped at the opportunity for us to be some of her guinea pigs.
I wish the park was a little more green or that the sun would have been shining, but you know what, we can't have everything and I love how they turned out!
It was the perfect family photo shoot to end our time back here. We spent a lot of time in the park and on the Upper East Side, and just love NYC so much and will miss its amazingness.
XOXO,
The Monsens <3 nbsp="" nyc="" p="">3>
10 comments:
yay! these are adorable. excited for a texas photoshoot one day :)
Glad you got these done, great idea! My favorite is the second to last one on the rocks in Central Park with the buildings in the background. Good luck on your last weeks there *sniff sniff*. It gets better with time :)
Love these so much! You guys look awesome and the pictures are so great!
I love you all so much, these pictures melted my heart1 Beautiful. And great pick of outfits :)
Love the pics! You will treasure those forever! You have such a beautiful family!
I LOVE them, Shell! So cute! Can't wait to see you soon :)
These turned out sooooo great! You will always treasure these!
Love them! You guys look great. The East coast has been good to you!
You guys are the world's cutest family. Love the pictures.
What a cute idea! I love all of them!
Post a Comment