Thad loves being a big brother and Brian and I love watching him be a big brother. It makes our hearts very happy to see our boys together.
Anytime Wes is crying Thad will run to the rescue saying, "Wes, it's ok, I'm coming!" followed by putting the paci in his mouth. It is so fun to watch and most of the time very helpful to me!
Brothers just doing what brothers do best: hanging out!
First brother bath!
Wes wasn't a huge fan, but loves it more and more every time.
(I know the censoring is a bit amateur, but I couldn't crop the picture and get both faces and no privates)
Wes has been kind enough to help me out with the laundry a few times...
And he thinks it's as boring as I do.
For most of us, this winter has been VERY mild! I haven't taken advantage of the beautiful days as often as I should, but the last couple weeks we have ventured out to enjoy the sun.
Nothing says beautiful day like McDonald's playground and and ice cream cone to follow!
We were lucky enough (not necessarily in the best way) to have this guy around last week because he was visiting the doctor finding out that he has an ulcer, so we headed out on a walk and found this fun park near the beach that we had never played at before.
I know Thad likes it the best when Dad comes along because he'll actually play with him.
I'm the boring/lazy mom that sits on the bench and makes him play by himself when we go together, so this was very refreshing for Thad.
The slide was definitely the main attraction.
And Thad grinned like this every time he got to the bottom.
So funny how these types of things never get old to kids!
Dad would follow Thad down the slide and chase him, and he loved every second of it!
I love these two together. They thoroughly enjoy each other and I thoroughly enjoy watching them.
Dad always brings out the crazy side of Thad, and this day was no exception as you can see!
This sweet baby was also able to join us on our walk. He sat on the sidelines with mom and took it easy.
I love these two together also, and this picture makes it very clear why.
Best Dad + Best Baby = Love
So Brian surprised me with an iPhone a couple weeks ago and I am pretty obsessed with it...
And as you can see, I'm not the only one!
He's not the best photographer, but Thad loves all of our Apple products and is actually very proficient at using them. Sometimes I get frustrated when he can navigate them better than me!
Having my phone around all the time with a great camera has produced lots more pictures, so we're not missing a moment of this baby changing! I love it!
Aren't all of these smiles to die for!?
Last thing: Do you think our boys look like brothers?
We haven't decided yet. ;-)







5 comments:
ohh, so cute! I haven't looked at your blog in forever. So fun to see so many pictures of your cute boys!
You have such a cute little famliy, Shell! I can't believe Thad is three years old! it seems like just yesterday you told me you were pregnant. Are you coming to Utah for Kellie's wedding? I want to see you! I'm living in north ogden now so if you have any spare time call me and i'll come meet you somewhere!
Oh my goodness they are twins! Isn't it crazy to compare? Sad Brian has an ulcer, Bre was telling me about it. I'm way jealous of your iPhone. I never thought I cared enough to get anything but the the free phone, but now I want an iphone :) Give those little boys hugs and kisses!
Holy bananas those are awesome shell! He is adorable and Thad is so funny to help with the paci! I love it!
LOVE all the pictures! It was so fun to see you guys at the wedding!! You've have a darling family!
Post a Comment