Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Day to be Spoiled

My third Mother's Day was nothing short of fabulous! My boys spoiled me. Brian really didn't make me lift a finger and it was more than I could have asked for. He let me sleep in and read my book, made breakfast, lunch and dinner and took care of Thad's every need. It was a carefree, easy day!

I love being a mom. There is nothing else that motivates me more to be a better person. I want to be the person Thad needs to have in his life to help him learn and grow as our Father in Heaven would want. He makes me smile every day and though I can get frustrated at times, the good out weighs the stress a million to 1.

I couldn't be the mother I am without the support of a loving and attentive father and husband. Brian supports and participates in parenting just as much as I do. He is a wonderful man and I am lucky to have him.
They of course showered me with gifts!
I LOVE Tina Fey and some Skull Candy (they are WAY more comfy than the iPod headphones). 
And my adorable 2-year old.
Perfect!
Me and my boy that makes me the happiest mom on earth.
I thank my Heavenly Father for this beautiful kid every day. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day too. We were so blessed to be able to Skype and talk with our beautiful mothers and know our lives wouldn't be the same without them. 
What a wonderful holiday!

No comments: