Today Brian and I got up at 4:00 a.m. to watch The Royal Wedding for Kate Middleton and Prince William. There has been major hype leading up to this day, and we weren't involved or interested until the few days leading up to the big event. Every channel had some sort of special about past, present or future British royalty and we definitely got sucked into a few. Yesterday evening I watched Princess Diana's and Prince Charles' wedding, so it got me in the royal wedding mood. When Brian got home from work he pranked all his co-workers and invited them to come to our house this morning at 4:00 a.m. to watch the wedding live and they all thought it was hilarious. Brian said he would seriously get up with me if I wanted...so he set his alarm and got us up before the crack of dawn so we could witness a small piece of royal history. No, this doesn't affect us, we are not of British decent, nor have we ever been to the UK. But it was something GOOD happening in this world of lots of sad and sometimes scary stuff.
I loved her dress.
I loved the GRAND-ness of it all!
And I got to spend 3 hours with my hubby before he headed to work. I don't think that will ever happen again.
A girl became a princess today.
Fairy tales do come true.
Luckily, I live mine every day.

1 comment:
It was just too much fun not to enjoy it! I loved her dress. I just admire you for actually getting up that early to watch it, crazy lady!
Post a Comment