Monday, September 22, 2025

Evelyn is Eleven!

Our Evelyn girl turned eleven and she is just rocking this pre-teen era! 

I adore that she still loves all things pink! It just matches her so perfectly.



I also really love that she asked for roller blades! Brian and I both loved some good blading back in the day, so we love to see it.
I love how much these cuties love each other. They're not perfectly kind or affectionate with each other, but I see their love in their own ways and I really love it.
I also really love this girl's style and confidence and hope it just keeps growing. 


This girl had a fun day at school and an evening all about her! No party with friends this year, but she didn't mind. We love celebrating as a family. 





That smile. That girl. ALL OF IT! 
You're amazing, Eve! Happy eleventh birthday!

No comments: