Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Fun in December

To kick off our Christmas celebrations, the little girls and mom made our way to Westerville to one of Santa's workshop with some of our favorite friends!
Mae - Vail - Max - Neve - Adelaide - Liv - Beckett









Me - Andrea - Emily - Kara

We had so much fun seeing Santa and Mrs. Clause, building toys like real elves, and having a snow party inside! What a fun way to spend a day!
Later that night we made our way to Lowe's for our first try in years and years at a real, live Christmas tree-

Next on our Christmas fun list- 
The Nutcracker!
Eve and I got all dressed up and went to an amazing children's ballet production in New Albany where Jessica Phillips (our piano teacher and fellow ward member) was playing the oboe in the live orchestra.
It was truly amazing; having a live orchestra really levels up the whole experience!


I told Eve she could pick anywhere for dinner, and true to her Texan roots, this smart girl chose Torchy's Tacos!
This is such fun little tradition that we have started and I am looking forward to many more Nutcracker dinner dates with this gal!

Cute, random faces, fun, and friends-

Dad getting creative with imagery of what is most important at Christmastime.

Baby girl hit her eye and was super sad about it.

And then Max and Neve came over and all was well in the world. 

 
Best little baking helper making our favorite holiday cookies-

Silly Melvin-


Liv leading an FHE prayer-

Caroling for Activity Days/Youth Night - 

Watching this guy be a boss on the wrestling mat-



Eve did a great job in her 2nd Grade music performance-

Everett - Cora - Eve

Love this girl and her love for being on stage!

The ward Christmas party was a blast and Eve put together a fantastic tumbling routine and executed it on stage-

Mae had her turn on stage and put on a great little Christmas dance with her classmate Evelyn-


Can you even handle her?!

I'm one of Eve's THREE room moms this year and have had a blast planning and attending her class parties. 
Mrs. Milburn is a fantastic teacher and all of Eve and her classmates get along so well. It is so fun to go to her class and see them all together!

My cutest piano performers did an amazing job at their recital and I can't wait to hear them again in the spring-

Eve has rocked her first few months of piano and I know she's going places!

We tried our best to keep up with this Christ-centered advent and I loved this cozy nights in the front room together. I love them all so much-

The older three had a sleepover near the tree a couple nights before Christmas and I just love it.
The excitement was building and before we knew it, Christmas Eve was here! 
This is the best time of the year!!

No comments: