Wednesday, May 4, 2022

11-Month Liv

Month 11 with our Liv was just as fun as ever! She has so much personality and I just can't get over her and her ginger locks. 
So close to bonking her head!

Simultaneous naps have been off for a while since she take two naps, so her and I get a good couple hours together every day and I love it.

She was so good for Grandma Cindy while we were in Boston and I'm so glad they got that bonding time.

These little sisters are so lucky to have each other.



Until she gets the walking thing down, this is how she gets to spend her time outside.

She loves to feed herself so I try to accommodate that any time she eats because she will eat better. 


She still doesn't have down the stairs figured out, but really wanted to come with me when I went out there-

She loves being outside, just like all my babies have!




I COULD EAT HER UP!

11 months looks good on you, baby girl-














No comments: