Sunday, January 26, 2020

Wes Turns E-I-G-H-T!

Wes got to start his birthday out opening presents first thing and was so darling about every present he opened! I love his excitement!

 

Giving Wes this gift was so exciting for me—it is two binders full of memories and pictures of him over the last eight years. I printed out all my blog posts about him and many other pictures. It was a labor of love and he loved it! I think he will appreciate it even more as time goes on, but it was a good reminder for me to keep on being diligent with memory keeping, it is so worth it!
 
He enjoyed the rest of the morning with his favorite people before heading to school


Wes invited four of his good friends to a birthday party at Dave & Busters. They all met here after school, gave him some great gifts and then piled in the van before heading to D&B for dinner and arcades.
 
 

Filip.Quinn.Wes.Parker.Cohen

Dave & Busters was a little crazy, but exactly what Wes wanted and lived up to all his hopes and dreams. I’m so glad this cute boy got a fun party that he loved!
 




We finished this boy’s night off with some delicious raspberry jello pretzel salad that I surprised him with! He sure made it easy on me!


 
Happy birthday to my red-headed, baby whispering, video gaming, dragon taming, Pokémon training, monster trucking, optimistic, book worming, freckle faced middle child-- You make every day a better one, Wes Monsen, we’re so glad you were born!

No comments: