Mother's Day is always a good day for me. My husband spoils me and my kids make amazing cards for me that help me get a glimpse inside of their heads!
This card Wes brought home from school probably has to be the best card I have received to date on Mother's Day. I love him so much!
This has never happened. Wes just made it up. His teacher said at first I wasn't wearing a swimming suit when it happened, but she convinced him that I was. Thanks, Ms. Shelley!
I wish.
At least he doesn't detect how much I really do NOT like going shopping with him. Maybe my kids won't be as messed up as I think. ;-)
And, I am definitely feeling good about how I look weighing in at 309 lbs! Where do kids come up with this stuff?! A few days before he actually gave me the card he kept confirming what my favorite color and drink was and I didn't realize why he was asking until I saw this. I love it!
I told Brian the only thing I wanted for Mother's Day was for him to take care of the kids and their needs while I used all of the Saturday before to begin to catch up on blogging. He did it and it was a huge success! I got ELEVEN blog posts done in one day and am feeling good about being able to catch up. I am so grateful for a man that will listen to me and does everything he can to make me feel loved. I am a lucky lady to have him and the three beautiful babes we are raising together.
I woke up to a delicious breakfast, some relaxing time with the fam and a wonderful day at church.
Marian is one of my cutest Young Women, and the kids' favorite babysitter, and she surprised Eve at church with a new fan like the one Eve had been playing with at her house the weekend before. I love our great ward, my Young Women and people that make my people happy!
I am so grateful for the blessing it is to be a mother. I am very aware of how blessed I am to fulfill this role for these three special children of God. I don't always act like I know it, but I do and I thank my Heavenly Father every single day for this wonderful life I find complete joy in. I am so grateful for my mother and and mother-in-law for the wonderful things they have taught me and continue to teach me about what being a parent means. And I am forever grateful for a husband that not only wants me to be the best mother I can, but does all in his power to make it happen.
These three beautiful souls have my whole heart forever and ever.
Happy Mother's Day 2017
No comments:
Post a Comment