I love, love this blanket and am going to base the little bit of nursery decorating I do around it.
Heidi has such good taste!
I don't think that Wes quite knows what's coming his way with baby girl--
Bows, dresses, shoes and more!! Prepare yourself, big brother!
Aunt Haley and Wes are still best friends--Can't you tell!?
And then there is Kevin.
Wes LOVED the Doyle's new cat named Kevin. He sat in that spot for about 20 minutes and entertained us all with his ramblings to and about the cat. If you are ever at my house and want to see a video, it was pretty awesome!
I can't say thank you enough to everyone that came and especially the special women that took to time and effort to celebrate this baby girl and me. It really was such a wonderful night in a beautiful home with some very special people. You are loved, Baby Girl Monsen!

No comments:
Post a Comment