Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

My boys are the best. All three of them. Brian is constantly telling the boys how awesome I am (which is not based on much in my opinion) and that they should never talk mean or say no to me. I don't know how got so blessed with an amazing husband and amazing sons, because I often feel I don't deserve it. Mother's Day was perfect though, because I got to spend it with them.

It started off with breakfast in bed made by who other than Grandpa Russ! Thad and Grandpa delivered it with great big smiles and started the day off perfectly.

We then headed to church in our Sunday best, of course- 


I probably shouldn't snap pictures in the chapel, but Wes just loves his Grandma Teresa and was having a ball with her on Mother's Day- 

We ended the evening celebrating this great lady with the Monsen/Whitehouse family:


We also found out Aunt Kaylee is having a baby and that was an awesome little surprise!!
Everyone was excited as you can see!

To celebrate this great lady:

We headed to the park the night before for dinner, cousin play and spending time with Grandma!










 What a blessed woman I am to be a mom and have a wonderful mom. Mother's Day is a good day. I'm glad I get to walk through life with my boys by my side.

1 comment:

Sara Bosler Castro said...

You are such a great mom! You deserved to be spoiled on Mother's Day :)

Thanks for the gift for baby Castro! I will send an official thank you but I wanted to let you know that it got here! You're the best.