Spending July 24th down south is always so much fun!
We got to stop and say hi to Great Grandma and Grandpa Monsen in Holden-
And they spoiled these cuties with popcicles and those boys sure loved it on that summer evening!
We stayed the night in Kanosh, ran the 5k that morning and then headed to the best parade in the state!
The ward in Kanosh made an awesome float for the bishopric-
Uncle Thayne is in the middle.
But I have to say that the high priests won my vote for being so clever!
That's Uncle Cleve you can see a little bit of on the edge. I love it!
So did Wes-
And these gals-
I can't say enough good things about them, I just love them all!
We headed straight to the park as always and made sure our crazy boys wouldn't get lost in the crowds-
I'm pretty sure Lacey came up with this because her kids really do run off, but it definitely made me feel a little better about letting Thad go play at the playground.
We left that afternoon and had to get a picture with this guy-
We sure love you, Grandpa Great! Thanks you for always hosting the best Pioneer Day celebration around!
No comments:
Post a Comment