Either way, it sure is crazy what six years can do!
I can't imagine being any happier or content at this point in life. Six years ago I never would have guessed we would be indefinitely living on the east coast, and although I've had my ups and downs about it, right now I feel it's the perfect time and place for our family.
We have grown a lot over these six years. When we were first married sometimes I felt like I couldn't know Brian any better. Each life change has brought more understanding and love which makes me feel like we are closer to being one and not separate.
We are still learning and growing, of course, and I feel like the next six years and its imminent changes are going to bring us even closer, and bring us both even more understanding and love.
I know I am loved very much by a devoted husband and father, and that alone has given me joy beyond measure. I hope Brian feels the same, because I love him very much and am devoted to him and our beautiful boys.
Cheers to 6 years!
To celebrate this event, we hired our first Young Woman to babysit and headed to a matinee movie.
I know I saw this while my sisters were here, but Brian hadn't seen it and it was well worth watching again!
Dinner was next on the list, so we headed to one of our favorite local places.
Brian was in seafood heaven!
Here's to many more years!

1 comment:
Congrats you two! When I saw the last picture I was like "who's that kid sitting with Shell?" Seriously took me a minute :) You guys look so awesome, WE LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment