Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Due Date, Mr. Wes

We sure are glad we didn't have to wait until today to meet our sweet Wes. These past 11 days have been wonderful and I can hardly imagine life without him in it!

I have two wonderful friends who came and captured some precious images of our brand new baby boy. We will cherish these pictures forever. They will always remind us of the sweet joy we felt when Wes joined this family.




 Jamie, I couldn't think of a better gift than these sweet images.
Thank you so much for sharing your talent with our family.

Heather came the next day and captured some more precious images of our new addition:

 This boy LOVES his pacifier and it had to be in his mouth right before most of the shots. 



 This big brother is just as in love with his baby brother as he looks!





How wonderful life is now that he's in the world!

10 comments:

Diane Dimond said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little baby!

The Higgs' said...

Shelley he is darling! I can't get over his hair. So so fun. I am so happy for your sweet family. Love the one of him and Thad. There is nothing sweeter than the love between siblings. Congrats!

Taryn said...

Such sweet pictures. I love that one of Thad and Wes! And you look so great!!!

Ruby Ridd said...

He's so sweet! Thad is a great big brother!!

Lizzie said...

Two boys! So fun!! Wes is darling and that hair is amazing!

The Millers said...

Shell the pics turned out great! I love them. He is so precious! Oh babies!!

The Call's said...

Those pictures are amazing! Wesley is darling and such a cute name too! Congrats!

Heather said...

Such a cute family!

Heidi Madsen said...

Shell. I am DYING!! What I wouldn't give to rip through my copmuter just to grab him. WOW. What a handsome young man. Awesome pics, so lucky to have great friends willing to share their talent. Let's be honest....THE HAIR!!!! It is seriously killing me, that is a head of hair if I've ever seen one (and you know I know hair). In l.o.v.e. with the picture of Thad holding his baby brother, I HAVE to my hands on it to put on my fridge. I am so excited for you to come home!!!! Love you gal!

Jace and Steph Ovard said...

What a darling family! These pictures are beautiful! Wes is so cute! I lve this hair and big eyes!