We have been keeping ourselves busy around here with arranging the boys' room, cleaning and sorting all the baby clothes and making room in all the nooks and crannies for all the baby stuff we forgot even existed.
Thad has been a huge help when it comes to "fixing" with Daddy.
From bouncer chairs to cribs to big boy beds, Thad is on it!
From bouncer chairs to cribs to big boy beds, Thad is on it!
Between all the "fixing" there is plenty of play and quality time be spent together.
I know this may sound crazy to all of those with toddlers, but this is Thad's first official fort he built with Dad.
Sometimes it takes us a while to come around on stuff like this!
We've also been enjoying the unusually nice weather around here.
We love having friends come to play, too! Thad has had some fun play dates and enjoys chilling with anyone we babysit.
Amidst all the fun, there has been even more fun:
We are so blessed to be surrounded my such wonderful people and my friends Melissa and Niki threw Lisa, who is due a week before me, and me a Baby "Sprinkle" instead of a shower as we are both having our second babies.
Everyone was so generous and we were given wonderful gifts to welcome our new little ones.
Lisa is having a girl, so the darling pink, red and blue decor Niki had worked perfectly.
Lisa and I were so grateful to feel so loved by so many people!
Amidst all the fun, there has been even more fun:
We are so blessed to be surrounded my such wonderful people and my friends Melissa and Niki threw Lisa, who is due a week before me, and me a Baby "Sprinkle" instead of a shower as we are both having our second babies.
Shelley.Jen.Camille.Cynda.Colleen.Hanna
Melissa.Yeouhe.Tina(+baby).Lisa.Niki
We didn't take many pictures but this is about half of the people that came and stayed til the end.Everyone was so generous and we were given wonderful gifts to welcome our new little ones.
Lisa is having a girl, so the darling pink, red and blue decor Niki had worked perfectly.
Lisa and I were so grateful to feel so loved by so many people!
Big Mama: 38 Weeks
This is me today. Just waiting for our Wesley boy to make his big appearance.
We are all set and could bring this boy home tomorrow if he decided it was time. Yesterday Brian indulged my every request and we got this house clean and in order. He also let me do some shopping and get a manicure and pedicure to make sure I feel my best.
I'm feeling great and would love if this boy decided to come early, but am willing to wait if that's how the cards fall. Things have been very normal and my comfort level is only recently somewhat uncomfortable. I don't have much pain or pressure, hence my willingness to wait the full time. I'm very blessed and thankful to be able to bear children. There are not words to describe how grateful and excited we are to have this new addition to our family.

7 comments:
Congratulations Shelley! I have to say that you look BEAUTIFUL in the side pic of you in the green dress. REally pretty. I'm excited for you. It's getting so close:) That's awesome that you got another shower or sprinkle for your 2nd! super lucky. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see the pics of little Wesley. PS: I really like that name too!
Shell you are too cute! I hope I am as cute as you are when I'm pregnant! :) Can't wait to see your baby boy. I miss you!
Good luck! Love the name Wesley too. You know how to bake a cute baby.
Shelley, I am so excited for you! I think having a second boy will be such a blessing so they can be best friends (and enemies at times). You look amazing pregnant, hope your baby arrives in perfect timing for you!
Shell you look awesome! I am getting so excited for you and can't wait to see what little Wesley will look like! I am hoping for the 26th so he and Stells can share a bday :) Love ya!!!
Shelley, you look great. Cant wait to see pics of the new little one.
Well it looks like your baby boy is obedient and already obeying his momma on coming early! I can't wait to meet little Wes!!!!
Post a Comment