He makes just about everything more fun.
After celebrating Sophie's birthday yesterday we decided to give her mommy the day off and come hunt for treasure from the Leprechauns and have some fun green activities.
Sophie was the main participator in the hunt and she knew just where to go with all the clues.
At times Thad seemed interested...
But they were both excited to get the treasure at the end of the rainbow!
Up next...?
Cookies, of course!
And we all enjoyed them...
ESPECIALLY Sophie. :)
We sure are grateful for fun friends that we can have impromptu parties with (really, I didn't buy a thing and I just planned it as we went while Hanna played outside in the 60 degree weather with the kiddos and I, I mean the Leprechauns, set up the hunt).
Not much beats candy, cookies, sunshine and good company.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!



3 comments:
Holy cuteness! That pic of him so excited/shocked is adorable. Looks like so much fun!
What a fun thing to do for St. Patrick's Day...you are a fun mom! :)
SO FUN!! I loved the picture of Thad where he looks sooo surprised/excited. I also loved the picture of Sophie eating the cookie. Darling!
Post a Comment