Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just Thad

In between all of our awesome visitors and fall fun I haven't really posted pics of our adorable boy. He is the light of my life and makes every day a special one. He is growing so fast and sometimes I start to get sad about it, but then I take a step back and realize how much fun he is, all the patience and love he is teaching me every day and it just makes me grateful that I am HIS mommy and how blessed I am to be a part of his growing up. I am truly so lucky to get to wake up with this face every day:
Isn't he gorgeous!? My sis Brigitte took his 18-month pics at the beach while she was here in August and I never got them posted...I love them and have several hanging in my house:)

As you can see, he loves rocks and they definitely helped to get some great pics.
Thad at the Bronx Zoo enjoying all the sights. His eyes were always wide and just taking  it all in.
Love him.
Just batting those big blue eyes!
We went to our local zoo w/ some friends last week and he LOVED all the animals and fun stuff to do. 
Just being outside...his FAVORITE thing!
He loves his stuffed puppies lately and carries them everywhere:)

This morning I wasn't paying the best attention and I caught him playing in the laundry:
This adorable image is what prompted this post. I just looked at this boy and how awesome he is, and I just needed to let it out:) I love these moments and I love seeing this smile everyday when I play with him. 
Thad Man, I love you!

10 comments:

Kelsie said...

Shell I can't believe how big Thad is! I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!!!

Melissa said...

He is such a cute little man!!

Travis and Robyn said...

OK. Thad is seriously so adorable! Those pics at the beach are priceless. I love them.

Lindsay said...

Love his big blue eyes! He is such a cutie.

Hansen Family said...

He is so sweet Shelley. The pictures of him at the beach are fantastic. I hope that we get to see you while you are here.

Kara said...

He is such a STUD! He looks just like Brian!! I love seeing pictures of you guys since you are so far away...and plus i don't get updates not seeing the Whitehouse's every day!! Love your cute little family!

Taryn said...

I love Thad too! He was so sweet and gentle with the girls while we were there and he is just a happy, good little boy. You are one lucky mamma!

Kim said...

Those pictures are amazing and so is little Thad!

Jerica said...

Shell he is so cute!!! I can't believe how big he is! I still think he is the cutest boy I've ever seen!!!

Josh and Melissa Shaw said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun!!! I just found your blog and added you to my little list of friends! joshmelissashaw.blogspot.com

Hope you guys are doing great!!!