I just thought of it as I have been looking at other peoples blogs, but I am going to be a better blogger. Heidi and Taryn's blogs are so great cuz they are actually updated and so people enjoy looking at them. I know, Heidi you were right!
Well, the holidays are going great and we had so much fun for Thanksgiving. We went to Kanosh with Brian's side of the family and it was FABULOUS! We love Kanosh so much and are so sad that we can't go to the Christmas party this weekend:-( It is one of the highlights of the Christmas season for us with the yummy food, awesome Yankee swap, and of course ANIMAL! We are really going to miss out. It makes me sad thinking about it!
This is Thad with Great Grandpa Christensen in Kanosh...Do you think they look alike? We LOVE Grandpa C and he was so nice to let us stay with him during Thanksgiving.
On Saturday night after Thanksgiving, we had dinner with my family (after the U lost:-( and it was a lot of fun!
Macie is 5 months older than Thad...She weighs 3 pounds less and they are the same height.
Aren't these hams adorable!
You just gotta love this kid!
So I promise to be better about my blogging. I even changed my background for the season...that's a major improvement for me!

7 comments:
Way cute! I love him and those pics are great! You definitely need to update your blog more because I get really bored at work and I read blogs all day long. So that would be appreciate. Love you guys
i like the other haley agree. update more so i can be entertained at work.
also.
i am IN LOVE with thad. shell. i like all babies, i want to have them one day. but this babe. he is the cutest thing ever. his eyes are huge. he is so so so so cute.
i know you are his mom so you agree. but i just wanted you to know... i agree too.
Shell you are totally a pro blogger now! Way to go gal. So great seeing you! Thad is the cutest.
Ok, we will see how long this lasts. I would love to see your blog updated more often... but just so you know, if you don't leave comments on mine, I'm not going to leave comments on yours and if you asked if I have seen your blog I will tell you no, so take that! I love you!
~Brig
Oh yeah, Thad looks totally chubby in your header pic, it's hilarious!
Thanks Shelley!
I love blog stalking too! :-)
Thad is so so cute. He looks like such a happy little fella!
WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time woman! I'll do my best to help you achieve your goal. Good luck!
Post a Comment