Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pretty Much More Thad

So I have access to the internet again so I thought I would post some pics. Things are still going good. Thad is seriously growing so fast. He seems to be changing everyday. He jabbers a lot and it is so cute! We have been having so much fun with him. I hope you enjoy the recent pics!

Just a forewarning...Blogger and I don't get along very well so the sideways pictures and out of place words aren't my fault. Sorry that it's not very pleasing to the eye. At least I'm doing it, right!?!?




















Leah (Brigitte's baby) and Thad. He's huge compared to her!














Thad is just barely starting to sit in his Bumbo chair. It's been too hard for him to hold his head up, but he's doing good now and I love it because it is so easy to move him around.














Just playing in Grandma's bouncer:-)















Kinda mad that he has to keep posing for a picture with his cousins. (Come to find out it's cuz his diaper was full of #2 and it came up his back!)










Caden, Thad, Avery, Laney and Shay...Always fun to be at Grandma's!

3 comments:

Kim said...

He is so cute. I remember when he was the size of a lima bean. They grow too fast. Hope all is well with the monsen crew.

Kristina said...

I can't believe how big he is getting already! I swear you just barely had him. He is adorable Shelley!

Travis and Robyn said...

I love his little mad face! Man he's cute! Good job you guys.